National Sales Manager – Hospitality
Indianapolis, IN – Willing to relocate within 18-24 months
National Sales Manager
Date: March 8, 2018
Renovia is in the commercial construction industry specializing in coatings and repairs and providing an award-winning customer experience.
Our passion lies in building relationships with customers to solve their problems. All projects begin with a foundation of respect and trust, which we embrace as an opportunity to prove our reliability and expertise. Success is measured in our ability to consistently deliver timely, professional, quality work that allows us to continue strengthening these relationships.
At Renovia, our painting expertise is the framework of our business, yet our goals are greater. Our purpose is to be a light by improving and providing a lasting, positive impact in the communities we serve.
For more information about Renovia, visit www.renovia.com
Humble: Share credit, emphasize team over self and define success collectively rather than Individually.
Hungry: Always looking for more. More things to do. More to learn. More responsibility. Hungry people never have to be pushed to work harder because they are self-motivated and diligent.
People Smart: Common sensical about people, appropriate and aware of what is happening in a group situation and how to deal with others in the most effective way. People Smart people ask great questions, listen to what others are saying and stay engaged in conversations intently.
The National Sales Manager (NSM), Hospitality, is responsible and accountable for developing strategic partnerships and alliances to increase sales and national brand awareness in the Hospitality market segment. The NSM prospects, evaluates, acquires and grows business opportunities while collaborating with and integrating other business units such as Estimating and Operations into the sales process. The NSM plays an important role in supporting Renovia’s purpose to be a light in the community and around the world through continuous improvement, serving others and uncompromising integrity.
- Prospect high profile, high dollar businesses and industries with a national presence
- Navigate complex projects with a strong capacity for independently managing and organizing self and workforce resources
- Manage the collaboration and information flow throughout the sales cycle
- Forecast and analyze market and economic trends within the client base
- Deliver KPI outcomes that are aligned with the sales budget
- Interface and communicate with a variety of project stakeholders such as management companies, HOAs; boards, etc. while managing unique interests and goals for each
- Travel to project sites outside of Indianapolis (40-50% of time)
- Develop bid presentations after gathering data and collaborating with Estimators, Project Managers and other resources
- Update sales and budget metrics within Salesforce
- Identify, prepare and implement additional standard operating procedures, as needed
- Participate in weekly company huddle and sales meetings
- Achievement Orientation
- Possesses tenacity and creativity to identify, prospect and cultivate new customers on a national level
- Sets ambitious sales goals and measures success in comparison to those personal and company goals
- Identifies what drives customer decision making and uses qualifying and probing questions that help close sales
- Strategic orientation
- Thinks long-term and beyond own market segment and adapts to changing project and organizational goals and priorities
- Sees the organization’s larger context and aligns goals to contribute to it
- Integrates market segment information into an action plan that aligns with organizational mission and goals
- Analysis and Reasoning
- Pirortizes and anticipates impacts and risks of decisions and actions
- Examines and assesses the complexity of the industry and assigned market segment
- Foresees and addresses potential issues early in the project and life cycle
- Business Acumen
- Exhibits fiscal judgement in managing high profile, high dollar projects
- Comprehends manuals and project scopes, identifies potential pitfalls and articulates those to the team
- Anticipates impacts and risks of decisions and actions and how they impact the bottom line
Outcomes/Measures of Success
- Increase sales by 20% per year with a margin threshold that meets Renovia
- Meet KPIs outlined in individual sales budget
- Complete Activity reports to achieve quarterly bonus
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferred
- Previous experience with proven success in at least one or two sales roles
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Willingness to relocate within 18-24 months